- Industry Solutions
The Enterprise Mobility market is constantly growing, and there is no sign of it slowing down. More and more businesses are depending upon mobility solutions to streamline their business operations. According to Enterprise Mobile Apps Report by Adobe, enterprise mobile apps drive competitive advantage and companies that have not deployed enterprise mobile apps are at a clear disadvantage. With Gartner predicting enterprise mobility as one of the top 10 strategic technologies, organizations ignore it at their own risk. This has led enterprise organizations of every type and size to embrace mobility solutions in an effort to keep pace and meet ever-changing customer demand. Thus, enterprise mobile apps for businesses are not a choice anymore, rather they have become a necessity to stay relevant.
Mobile Apps enable organizations to transform their operations. They have reshaped the revenue models, strategies, business operations, and the way employees interact and manage their professional lives. Mobile solutions help the organization to access data securely and perform the work anytime, anywhere. Here are the 7 reasons why enterprises are investing in mobility solutions:
- Optimized Field Services: Mobile applications for field services offer immense business benefits by automating and optimizing the service management processes. Field technicians equipped with mobile apps that can view, execute and confirm work orders can streamline the processes and optimize the cost of service management. Using mobile apps, field workers can capture the equipment information, create and send a notification, receive new work orders, execute the work orders, share the GPS location, pictures and make comments in real-time for predictive maintenance to avoid any potential equipment breakdown which negatively impacts.
- Digitization of Paper-Based Forms: Paper forms are a costly affair and difficult to manage. There is a myriad of paper forms used every day for inspection rounds, work orders, surveys, visit reports, and compliance regulations for both Asset Management and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) checks. Relying on paper-based forms to collect data prevents companies from making informed decisions due to outdated data which in turn leads to asset downtime and safety/compliance risks. So, organizations are going digital and converting paper forms into mobile forms that can make processes more streamlined and improve worker productivity and asset uptime/safety. Digital Forms can be integrated with enterprise backend systems such as SAP, SharePoint, and other databases for real-time Users can access these forms on the mobile app and in just a few clicks, they can complete and submit their digital forms for review, approval or storage.
- Increased Operational Efficiency: Mobility offers the flexibility for the employees to work away from the office anytime, anywhere which increases their efficiency, resulting in better outcomes. Employees can access real-time backend data from ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and IBM to perform the tasks. They can also capture the data and update in SAP through mobile devices while away from the office.
- Enterprise Collaboration: Business mobility enables workplace collaboration of partners, teams, and individuals regardless of where they are based. Emails and phone calls make this an ineffective process lacking transparency but a mobile application with a simple user interface enables various groups to communicate, share information, take actions and record them in backend systems.
- Better Customer Service: Customer Service is one of the main pillars of any organization. Customers will stay loyal only if you give them a great customer service experience. Mobile Apps are a great channel to connect with your customers and employees anytime, anywhere.
- Real-Time Analytics/Dashboards: Integrating a mobile reporting system into mobile apps, will allow your employees to report faster on the projects they are working on. With a mobile device, plant operators or technicians can view analytics in real-time to make faster decisions.
- Return on Investment: The ROI from mobile apps are driven by long-term benefits mainly driven by cost savings, operational efficiency, employee productivity, enhanced customer service, and more. Businesses save huge amounts by mobilizing the business processes and converting manual processes into automated ones.
Defining a Mobile strategy, Integration with systems like SAP, data security, architecting the optimal architecture, deploying mobile apps on multiple OS, and updating them over the lifecycle are only some of the challenges enterprises face. Unvired’s mobile strategists can help you with your Mobile/Digital transformation.
Unvired is a leading enterprise mobility company with decades of experience in mobilizing business processes and backend systems such as SAP, Oracle, IBM, SharePoint at significantly lower cost and less time to deploy. Unvired offers solutions to quickly build, manage, deliver, and optimize powerful enterprise mobile and web apps for businesses.
If you have any questions, feel free to write to me at email@example.com.