As the pace of business accelerates, it is becoming increasingly important for operational staff to have up-to-the-minute access to documents, workflows, and business processes. Making these vital tools available on mobile devices can shave precious minutes from mundane tasks, simplifying workflows and providing consistent, bottom line value.
Watch this webinar from Gimmal and Unvired to learn how you can extend access to SAP-related content across mobile devices and achieve operational excellence. We’ll review some customer case studies that show the value of mobile access to SAP data.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
• Implement mobile data collection using digital forms
• Deploy mobile apps for SAP Plant Maintenance – from asset inspections to work orders
• Manage your inventory of spare parts
• Create notifications in SAP on mobile devices and store associated pictures in SharePoint
• Integrate SAP and Microsoft SharePoint for effective content management
Speaker- Praveen Kale, Vice President- Products
Praveen is Vice President of Products at Unvired where he is responsible for Product Management and Customer Success. He has deployed the Unvired suite of mobile apps for SAP Enterprise Asset Management/Plant Maintenance at customers in the US and across the globe. Praveen is a frequent speaker at Asset Management events, and has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Prior to Unvired, Praveen was with Honeywell and SAP.