The customers’ perception is your reality
Global CPG leader deployed Unvired Mobile DSD App to Increase Operational Efficiency
Unvired mobile direct store delivery app integrated with SAP.
Global CPG Leader
COMPANY – Global CPG Leader in South Africa
INDUSTRY – Consumer Products
SOLUTION – Mobile Application for Direct Store Delivery integrated with SAP.
- Existing solution lacked features like electronic signature capture, digital invoice generation on the device. Since the invoices were paper-based, cost and effort of scanning were high as well as there were missing invoices.
- A custom middleware was maintained which was very costly to maintain.
- The current application had a very basic user interface which was difficult for the user to use.
- Pre-Sales: Download Tour/Visit List on the Mobile device: Route, Inventory, & Pricing information
- Check-Out: Validate product inventory in truck and cash with driver
- Delivery: Deliver Pre-sold Orders and Direct sales from Truck
- Sales Order Taking & Manage Pricing
- Invoice and Payment Collections
- Truck Loading and Inventory Management
- Route Accounting – Driver expenses, etc.
- Routing: Integration with Google Maps
- Surveys and Data Collection: Integrated with SAP CRM
- Reports/Analytics: Integrates with SAP BW/BI
- Inventory Reduction: Delivery drivers can make decisions based on Service Level Agreements
- Reduced Out of Stock Conditions at Point of Sale
- Increased Cash Collections: Download Open items from SAP on mobile devices, Close Open Items
- Increased Sales: Real-time price checks, create sales orders in SAP, check inventory
- Increased Customer satisfaction via filling Customer surveys
- Eliminated Lost Collections
Customer is a Global CPG Leader in South Africa.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.