Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform
Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform(UDEP) is a Multi-experience Development Platform to build business apps for mobile, web, Chatbots, Wearables, & Mixed Reality (MR).
We selected the Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
IT Director- Kaneka Americas
Low Code App Development
Drag & Drop components and Process Editor (workflow builder) to build business apps faster.
A single platform that caters to all touch-points: Vendors, Employees, Customers.
Any Enterprise System
Connect to any enterprise system. Connect natively to SAP via RFCs, Oracle SQL, and Web Services (REST and SOAP).
UDEP runs on Wildfly 15, MS Azure, and AWS. UDEP is also available for deployment in a Docker environment.
Auto Scaling Cloud
All applications are cloud-ready, move across cloud and on-premise deployments seamlessly in a few hours.
Try & Buy
Easy trials with pre-configured applications with your backend system in less than a day.
Project Cost & Timelines:
- Cost effective, tangible ROI
- Simple licensing based on number of devices or enterprise-wide
- Cloud licensing based on number of devices – add or remove users at will
- Quick implementation, deploy apps in weeks
- Production server installation in 30 minutes on your existing system
- Operating system and virtual machine agnostic
- Hot deployment of application upgrades, zero downtime for the server
Data Exchange & Security:
- Military grade Data encryption on server and mobile device
- Business logic in the server to achieve complex scenarios across multiple enterprise systems (mashups)
- Store and forward messages – True asynchronous transactions from mobile
- Guaranteed one time delivery of data to enterprise systems
- Universal data formats in XML or JSON
Connectors to Enterprise Systems:
Take advantage of preconfigured “native” connectors to SAP, Oracle, Sharepoint etc
- SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
- Oracle Applications
- Microsoft Active Directory and other LDAPs
- Generic SOAP and REST
- One platform for all digital (web and mobile) needs (Employees and Customers) that can scale to 1000s of users with a single installation minimizing admin and maintenance overhead
- Cloud Instance allows virtually unlimited users with horizontal scaling
Multiple authentication models for users
- Login via Unvired ID, Email, Microsoft ADS or even via SAP
- Pre-configured SSO to SAP
Mobile Application Management:
- Create users and their devices and deploy applications
- Application installation self-service portal
- Remote access to device data, application logs and remote wipe
Tools & Developments:
- App Modeler and Code Generator
- App Modeler & Code Generator (Eclipse Plugin)
- Business Logic Debugger (Eclipse Plugin)
- Centralized web-based configuration, administration and monitoring
UDEP is certified by SAP for integration with SAP S/4HANA.
Enterprise Backend System Adapters
SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
Oracle Cloud Applications
Microsoft Sharepoint Any SQL Database like Microsoft SQL Server
Any SOAP or REST Web Service system
Authentication & Access Control
Login to the platform using Unvired User (default authentication), Email, SAP User, Microsoft Active Directory User or custom login
Support for SAP SSO
Backend system authentication support for SAP, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SOAP or Basic HTTP Authentication
Mobile & Web Data Push Adapters
Apple Push Notification (APNS) for iOS
Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) for Android
Browser Push (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox)
Microsoft Push Notification Service (MPNS) for Windows
Google Glass Push via Mirror API
Store and forward message processing engine
Guaranteed one time delivery of messages to enterprise backend system
XML or JSON data exchange
Java application runtime to execute business logic, hot deployment of application jar files
Persistent store for applications to store and retrieve application and user dependent settings/state
UDEP REST API
Push data from other servers/services to mobile
Integrate other server-based applications using UDEP
Structured development of Enterprise Mobile and Web Applications.