Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Join Unvired for unparalleled growth, learning, and work-life balance.
At Unvired, we value your passion and innovative ideas. We provide a platform and provide constant feedback to help bring out your best version. You are always encouraged to learn something new to enhance your career and personal development. Whether it is the latest Angular version, SAP Fiori version, frameworks like Google Flutter/Ionic, DevOps, Augmented Reality, or Machine Learning models, you will get an opportunity to get hands-on. Likewise, we constantly strive to improve our customer relationships and thrive on positive customer references.
Unvired provides an environment of fair treatment and equal opportunity for all. We welcome people from various backgrounds and experiences as we believe that diversity is key to flourish. We have established an empathetic working place where we lift and hold each other accountable to enhance relationships and performance.
We are a performance-based organization and have embraced the move to a flexible work environment. Our employees can choose to work from home and also work remotely permanently as well as work from office.
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We build products that enhance Customer and Employee Experience. Our products incorporate state-of-the-art technology that disrupts the AS-IS way of doing business. We also deliver projects that re-invent business processes ranging from Asset Management, Field Service, Sales, and Supply Chain. Our solutions incorporate Augmented Reality, Natural Language Processing, Voice, Chatbots, and Wearables.
Celebrate your competitive benefits package along with flexible work timings, work-life balance, and learning & development.
We believe the results are more important than how and where you work. With flexible hours and a hybrid working model, we let you choose what’s best for you and us to thrive.
Everyone brings something to the table. Keeping that in mind, Unvired is an equal opportunity employer providing a fair and unbiased workplace for all.
By identifying your niche and endeavoring new abilities, you get to work on projects that will bring out the best in you.
Learning & Growth
As there is never an end to learning and as technology is ever-evolving, we believe in providing the platform and time to learn new things and grow beyond better.
Employee Career Stories- From Fresher to Leader
Manjari Jayakumar, Associate Project Manager
“Unvired provides an opportunity to learn and develop skills/technologies that help you grow in your career.”
Raghav Vanarasi: Project Manager
“If you want to learn and work with a team that is talented and humble, you should join Unvired.”
Srinidhi Rao, Director of Software Development
“A great workplace where you get to work on all aspects of product development and are not just limited to writing code.”
Deepak Kumar, Development Lead
For freshers who want to learn new techniques and get the feel of working at a company that has a distinguished team-building spirit, you should join Unvired.
Nishchith: Associate Project Manager
The two main things that make working at Unvired great is the flexible work timings and the excitement of starting every new project.
Venkadesh: Associate Software Architect
The best thing about working here being recognized helps build up morale and creates a positive and engaging culture at the workplace.
Unvired is a certified SAP partner company headquartered in Houston, Texas with development centers in Bangalore and the NCR region. We enable digital transformation and have been providing Connected Worker solutions for over 10 years with in-depth experience in mobile asset management/plant maintenance, field service, digital forms, and inventory /warehouse management-related business processes.
Started by ex-SAP professionals with deep expertise in Enterprise Mobility, Unvired enables its customers to effectively implement their digital transformation strategies by helping them build and manage multiple applications in a secure and integrated manner. Our key differentiators include happy reference customers, cost leadership, remote implementations, responsiveness, flexibility, and certified SAP partner status.
Our Mission and Values
Unvired Enables Digital Transformation resulting in Enhanced Competitive Advantage for Enterprises both large and small globally.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. It is the ways of working here at Unvired and what defines our culture. We believe in work that illustrates the freedom of individuality and independence. A motivating, engaging, and flexible yet challenging environment brings a work-life balance that drives the best results that matter.
Life at Unvired
Is one of these a perfect match for who you are and what you do?
We are looking to hire an experienced angularJS developer to join our team.
JS/Angular Developer Responsibilities:
- Should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in HTML5/JS development.
- Hands-on experience in Angular.
- Work collaboratively to build quality code.
- Develop applications based on identified business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud, mobile, and open-source technologies.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express ideas effectively.
SAP ABAP Developer
Unvired is looking for an SAP Developer to join our team! As an SAP Developer at our company, you will primarily perform development in SAP ABAP supporting various projects together with a team of offshore developers.
• Manage design, development, and implementation of ABAP projects.
• Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
• Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
• Provide technical and functional guidance to other staff.
• Provide high-quality customer support throughout the project.
• Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
• Collaborate with functional owners, architects, and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
• Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
• Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
• Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
• Develop technical specifications and estimations for assigned projects.
• Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
• Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
• Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of SAP ABAP programming experience in implementation or maintenance.
• Strong knowledge and application of software development life cycle.
• At least one large implementation experience.
• Good coordination & communication skills
• Strong SAP ABAP programming skills
• Experience in SAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming, Dialog Programming, ABAP Classes.
• Experience in SAP interfaces (ALE, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, etc.)
• Experience in Workflow and SAP Enhancement Framework.
• Experience with Adobe interactive forms and Smartforms.
• Experience with oData services.
• Functional knowledge in SAP PM is Preferred but not mandatory.
• Strong Debugging skills.
SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer
- Should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in SAP Fiori/UI5 and OData.
- BE or equivalent degree preferably in IT/Computer Science.
- Design and implement new UX solutions using Fiori / UI5, Cloud Platform, Web IDE.
- Strong OData provisioning experience, consuming SAP OData services.
- Standard Fiori Apps Configuration and Troubleshooting (All App Types – Transactional, Analytical, and Factsheets)
- Work with product/process teams to implement and deploy SAP Fiori applications, including custom extension development and configuration for user roles, catalogs, and groups.
- Support UX Discovery and Design Thinking workshops with businesses by developing UI5 prototypes using SAP build or any other compatible prototyping tool.
- Closely collaborate with both internal and external teams, follow dev-ops methodology and guidelines, ensure thorough testing of the solutions, document all deliverables, help fix incidents/service requests.
- SAP Gateway Development – Odata Service development using SEGW and Classical approach
- Extensive experience with Hana Studio and/or Eclipse.
- Experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration.
- Customize the Fiori Launchpad. Set Up Roles, Create Users, Creating Catalogue and Groups for Launchpad.
- Experience with SAP Gateway development.
- Knowledge and Understanding of SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
- Assist in the integration of front-end UI/UX components with back-end technical and application components to meet business requirements.
We are looking for a talented and competitive inside sales specialist that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails and LinkedIn.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research and identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects within our specified territory.
- Sound knowledge and should have experience in building pipelines and closing deals
Requirements and skills:
- Proven B2B inside sales experience of at least 1 year.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience selling to US-based customers.
- Experience in SaaS and selling software and IT/services would be preferred.
- Location: Bangalore
Unvired Enables Digital Transformation resulting in Enhanced Competitive Advantage for Enterprises both large and small globally. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future. With our innovative and integrated technology, we built a suite of mobile apps for enterprise asset management, warehouse management, digital forms, CRM, sales, workflow, and analytics based on SAP, Oracle, SharePoint, and other systems. Help us shape the future we’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities, and even countries. Change the future with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Basic domain knowledge
- Awareness of the latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional Job Type: Full time
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka