The customers’ perception is your reality
Healthcare Start-up in Houston deployed HIPAA Compliant Mobile and Web App for Patient Care Transition
Unvired delivered a HIPAA compliant Mobile (iPad) and Web App that allows for Patient Handoffs during Shift Transitions.
Healthcare Start-up in Houston
Company– Healthcare Start-up in Houston, Texas
Solution– A HIPAA compliant Mobile(iPad) and Web App that allows for Patient Handoffs during Shift Transitions.
- Paper-based Handover Process during Shift change inHospitals
- Majority of Medical Errors happen during Shift Change
- Need to Improve Collaboration of Care Team
- Integrated with EHR/EMR systems like Epic via Redox
- Enables collaboration between Care Team members: attendings, residents, consultants, nurses, and social workers
- Rounds: Capture patient data and notes
- Task Management: Patient care tasks with notifications (labs, imaging, discharge planning, etc.)
- Communication: Chat and Voice
- Enhanced Accountability, Oversight / Supervision
- For iPhones, iPads, and Web
- Reduction in Medical Errors
- Reduced Re-admittance Rate
- Enhanced Patient Care
Healthcare Start-up in Houston, Texas.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.