The customers’ perception is your reality
Integration of the Trouble Call System with SAP Plant Maintenance to access Fault Work Orders
Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform (UDEP) enables online bi-directional M2M integration between Trouble Call System and SAP using Web Services.
Solution: Integration of Trouble Call System with SAP Plant Maintenance to access Fault Work Orders on Windows 8 tablets.
- Customers call the helpdesk to register power outage and other faults
- Trouble Call System integrated with SAP work orders via periodic batch job
- Trouble Call System, SAP and Field force making updates offline and reconciling later
- Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform (UDEP) enables online bi-directional M2M integration between Trouble Call System and SAP using Web Services.
- Support staff record complaints in Trouble Call System, all Trouble Call System updates are automatically relayed to SAP
- Work orders are created for new complaints and assigned to Faultmen
- Faultmen download the work orders automatically from SAP to the mobile application and have the latest fault data and the operations involved handy when they attend to the complaint
- Locate fault locations with an interactive map on the tablet
- Faultmen status updates are relayed in real-time to UMP. UMP updates both SAP and the Trouble Call System with the latest information
- Helpdesk staff have complete visibility on the fault and its current status can inform customers with the latest on their complaints
- Work in no connectivity zones with complete offline support, save the order as draft and auto-resolve with SAP and Trouble Call System later
- Mobile Devices: Windows 8 Tablets
- Faster decision making increasing business efficiency
- Enhanced Customer Service
About WEL Networks
We are in the business of providing electricity to the homes, businesses, and farms in the Waikato region. Our job is to build, operate and maintain the physical network and the technological smarts which drive it. Our skills, technologies, and thinking are also becoming sought-after in building essential services for the future, starting with the rollout of ultrafast broadband.