The customers’ perception is your reality
Mobile App for Capital Equipment Receipt and Management in the Oil Field
Unvired Mobile App for Material Management, enabling workers in the field to update Purchase Order text in SAP while doing Goods Issue/Receipt via Getac (Windows 8) tablets.
Mid-stream Oil & Gas Company in Texas
COMPANY – Large Mid-stream Oil & Gas in Texas
INDUSTRY – Oil & Gas
SOLUTION – Unvired Mobile App for Material Management, enabling workers in the field to update Purchase Order text in SAP while doing Goods Issue/Receipt via Getac (Windows 8) tablets.
- Inability to track the receipt and management of major capital project materials against SAP Purchase Orders.
- Simplify complicated IT processes and minimize employee frustration.
- Loss of Capital Equipment/Material at Remote Field sites.
- Lack of Warehouse space at remote sites.
- Goods Receipt and Goods Issue with Updates to Purchase Order text in SAP.
- Reverse/Cancel Goods Movement; Search and Download POs.
- Print Barcode labels.
- Integration between mobile devices and SAP via SAP Gateway/OData.
- Mobile app built with .NET/C#.
- Offline capability
- ABAP Reports—for Tracking Inventory and Analyzing POs, GR, G
- Mobile devices: Windows 8 Getac tablets
- Cost Savings due to better Inventory Management
- Operations Excellence due to better Reporting/Decision Making
A Large Mid-stream Oil & Gas Company in Texas.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.