The customers’ perception is your reality
Upstream Oil & Gas Company converted Paper-based EHS Forms to Digital to Enhance Worker Safety and Compliance
Upstream Oil & Gas Company converted Paper-based Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) Forms to Digital/Mobile that integrates with SAP and SharePoint to increase Work Safety and Compliance.
Upstream Oil & Gas Company
Company– A Large Drilling Company
Industry– Oil & Gas
Solution– Converted paper-based Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) forms to Digital/Mobile that integrates with SAP and SharePoint.
- Digitize paper-based forms for data collection – environmental concerns
- Lack of data validation & consistency in data capture
- Inefficient work processes – manual data entry into SAP
- Increase Work Safety
- Lack of proper record keeping & compliance
- Lack of real-time data & insights
Over 30 Paper forms converted to Digital:
- Deployed on iPads, iPhones, and Windows 10 Getac devices
- Create Notifications in SAP from within a Form
- Integrates with SAP and Microsoft SharePoint
- Check-In Check-Out feature—multiple people can collaborate and complete the form
- Centralized web portal for managing form assignments & revisions
- Works offline
- Streamlined work processes
- Increased Asset/Drill Rig uptime
- Increased Work Safety
- Increased Compliance with Regulations.
- Since the data is stored electronically, huge potential for running BI tools to gather insight
A large Drilling Company based in Canada.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.