The customers’ perception is your reality
Kaneka deployed Unvired Inventory Manager App for Warehouse Management
Kaneka Americas equipped its warehouse staff with the Unvired Inventory Manager App on ruggedized iPads in order to manage warehouse inventory and keep SAP updated.
Solution: Unvired Inventory Manager App integrated with SAP for maintenance warehouse and finished goods management.
- Finished Goods Warehouse operations were inefficient
- Maintenance Warehouse Operations needed to be streamlined
- Mobile App for Inventory (Maintenance Warehouse) and Finished Goods management:
- Access stock overview
- Execute goods movement- storage location movement, materials issues & returns, and goods receipt
- Physical inventory counts
- Create purchase requisitions.
- Mobile devices: iPads
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction – due to more accurate/faster shipping
- Reduced Inventory Holding Costs
- Enhanced Maintenance due to better spare parts availability
- Increased Technician productivity
Kaneka Corporation was established in 1949 when its main products were caustic soda, soap, cosmetics, edible oils and electric wires. Later, the company diversified into polymers, fermentation, biotechnology and electronics, and other fields. Business activities now span a broad range of markets: synthetic resins, resin products, chemicals, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, electrical raw materials and synthetic fibers.