If you are faced with the challenge of operating a disconnected paper-based manufacturing plant and want to transform your manufacturing operations, this webinar will enable you to start your journey. Manufacturers today are leveraging digital/mobile technologies to manage production, run warehouses, track packages, deliver goods, engage the workforce and manage assets real-time.
Please watch this webinar, and learn from real-world customer case studies about various Use Cases for Mobile apps:
- Production: Create production orders from the shop floor. Verify packages against the production order.
- Finished Goods Warehouse: Conduct quality checks, palletize packages, track packages across deliveries, goods receipt, and goods return.
- Operator Rounds Management: Perform equipment/asset inspections on mobile devices integrated with EAM systems.
- Work Orders: Workers can access work orders from SAP on mobile devices, lead technicians can assign operations to the craft, check for spare parts, access operations, and workers can enter time, material, defect codes, and digital signatures can be captured. Notifications can be created, and pictures taken and attached to Notifications or Work Orders.
Inventory/Spare parts checking: Optimize your spare parts inventory, save costs, & increase customer service.
- Master Data Management: Keep your master data updated, capture GPS readings, while being compliant with your master data governance.
- Safety/Compliance: Go mobile with Safe Work Permits, and increase safety/compliance.