As we increasingly shift towards Digital, one bottleneck so far has been incorporating E-Signatures in applications. Now this has become easier as mobile and web apps can be integrated via APIs with leading e-Signature providers like DocuSign, Adobe Sign, and others. It is easy to create electronic contracts and documents and configure workflows to send documents for instant e-signatures via email.
The feature truly digitizes the document approvals and signing formalities into a seamless paperless journey, with quick turnaround times and contract enforcement. It simplifies agreements between parties with a secure and hassle-free experience.
Benefits of Integrating e-Signatures with Unvired Mobile Apps/Digital Forms
For businesses, e-Signatures are a key piece of the puzzle in achieving a completely paperless workflow. While mobile forms/apps automate a chunk of data collection and documentation processes, the bottlenecks are ever-present in the audit stages. Imagine printing forms and scanning papers each time approval is required. The problem gets compounded when document authorization requires multiple signatures.
E-Signature enabled Digital forms and mobile apps to improve turnaround times by 83% against pen-and-paper approvals. The flexibility and security of electronic signatures pave the way for true digital transformation through the following ways:
- Remote approvals: Traditionally, executives and managers had to wait for the arrival of physical documents to give confirmations and approvals. In-person approvals like these are slow and error-prone. E-Signature simplifies this process by enabling respective authorities to approve documents at the comfort of their mobile devices from any location.
- Legally enforceable digital contracts: E-Signatures are legally recognized and can stand in the court of law. Electronically signed documents and contracts have been made legally binding by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) in the USA and electronic Identification, Authentication, and Trust Services (eIDAS) in the EU. Accompanying time-stamps and location data improve the validity of e-Signatures over hand-drawn signatures.
- Bulk approvals: In cases of mass approval exercises, like sending bills to customers, onboarding, etc., relevant authorities have to validate thousands of documents in a short span of time. It puts a needless strain on the high-value employees whose expertise is essential to the overall productivity of an organization. Instead, e-Signatures can be used to automate the approval process by signing the documents in bulk, while rescuing employees from the manual effort.
- Track Progress: E-Signatures can update decision-makers on the progress of a document. It places them in a position to give instant approvals and avoid needless delays. Faster processing times are especially critical in contract enforcements where significant losses are linked to delays. In the case of multiple signatories, a hierarchy mechanism can be set to harmonize approvals between parties.
- Online Storage: Cloud storage of e-signed digital documents makes physical archiving in paper cabinets redundant. This frees up valuable office storage space for better productive use. The online storage has significant time-savings on lookups and audits processes too, as it can readily provide any information instantly upon inquiry.
Amid the pandemic recovery, now is the best time to go completely paperless. Boost your work productivity, enable instant approvals, and achieve paperless digital workflows with Unvired Digital Forms solutions. To know more, contact us today or write at email@example.com.