The customers’ perception is your reality
A Large Drilling Company deployed Unvired EAM Apps integrated with SAP S/4 HANA to enhance Rig Uptime
Unvired EAM apps that integrate with SAP S/4HANA and SharePoint enabling workers to access Inspections documents, Work Orders, Notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview through smartphones, and tablets.
A Large Drilling Company
Company– A Large Drilling Company
Industry– Oil & Gas
Solution– Unvired EAM apps that integrate with SAP S/4HANA and SharePoint enabling workers to access Inspections documents, Work Orders, Notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview through smartphones, and tablets.
- Field- technicians carry paper forms for rounds and inspections resulting in low productivity, data inaccuracy, and huge effort & cost.
- Workers need access to stock overview, equipment in transit, notifications & work orders to improve operational efficiency.
- Rig Managers need access to rig hierarchy and related documents in offline mode.
- Need real-time and trusted data to make informed decisions.
- Mobile apps for Rounds and Work Order processing – access rounds documents, work orders, notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview.
- Out of the box integration with SAP S/4HANA.
- Mobile apps work offline – Save notification & orders as a draft and synchronize with SAP later.
- Users have access to the Rig structure with access to machine drawings, maintenance manuals, and other documents.
- Web app to monitor and manage equipment transfers between Rigs and countries.
- Inspect equipment and take readings to create measurement documents in SAP with the ability to create a Notification in real-time to report an aberration.
- Integrates with Microsoft SharePoint (Gimmal) for both retrieving and archiving operating procedures/compliance (EHS) documents.
- Mobile Devices: iPhone, iPad & Windows 10 Getac Tablets
- Enhanced Asset Management and Rig uptime.
- Paperless system enabling instant access to high-quality data.
- Reduced operational cost, eliminating manual errors, paperwork, and manual data entry
- Real-time visibility of equipment in transit.
- Increased compliance and reporting to adhere to Regulations
- Structured data reporting with visual analysis to make informed decisions.
A large Drilling Company based in Canada.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.