The customers’ perception is your reality
Android App to Enhance Retail (Convenience Store) Operations at Scanning Solutions
Unvired delivered Android App (for tablet) to enhance convenience store Operations.
Industry– Retail/Convenience Store
Solution– Android Application to enhance Retail Operations.
- Paper-based Convenience Store processes.
- Need to better Manage Inventory & Price Changes.
- Inefficient work processes- Delivery Creation and Items maintenance.
- Need to track Lottery books and sales.
- Mobile App to enhance the following operations:
- Delivery Creation:
- Access all the account and vendor details.
- Add the items for delivery from the existing list or by scanning through the barcode.
- Accept a list of items and create a delivery list in the backend through mobile.
- Item Maintenance: Scan the barcodes to add, update or remove the items.
- Inventory Management: Manage inventory, count the items, and manage price changes.
- Lottery Management:
- Manage lottery book sales in different areas such as instant period sales, online machine sales, and online period sales.
- User scans a lottery book to write an entry into the app.
- Once all the books scanned, the user will mark it as a lottery book sold out then it will sync with the server.
- Integration between mobile app and backend system via Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform (UDEP).
- Integration with Barcode Scanner.
- Works Offline.
- The solution deployed on Microsoft Azure.
- Mobile Devices: Android Tablets
- Enhanced Convenience Store Operations.
- More Accurate Inventory Management.
- Increased Data Integrity between systems.
- Enable better Decision Making for Store Owners.
- Decrease Loss (theft) in the Lottery business.
About Scanning Solutions
Scanning Solutions offers back-office software for convenience stores, c-stores, gas stations, and other retailers.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.