The customers’ perception is your reality
Global CPG Leader deployed Unvired CRM App to enhance Customer Service
Mobile Application that integrates with SAP CRM, enabling the sales executives with access to Customer Data, Account Receivables, and complete Customer Survey via Windows 8 tablets.
Global CPG Leader
COMPANY – Global CPG Leader in South Africa
INDUSTRY – Consumer Products
SOLUTION – Mobile App integrated with SAP CRM 7 & SAP ECC 6.0, enabling the sales executives with access to Customer Data, Account Receivables, and complete Customer Survey via Windows 8 tablets.
- Sales executives needed to access and manage customer data in the Field
- Need to complete customer satisfaction surveys in the Field
- Need to settle un-signed invoices, which are printed and signed-off
- Map-based routing for optimal travel to customer locations
- KPI analysis of delivery performance
- Mobile App to access data from SAP CRM 7 and SAP ECC 6.0
- Perform tasks related to Accounts Receivables function
- Manage complaints of customers
- Complete Surveys
- Update Customer Master Data (Geo-coordinates)
- Google Maps Integration for planning customer visits travel
- Print: Unsigned and Disputed Invoices
- Mobile devices: Windows 8 Tablets
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
- Improved Master Data accuracy
- Enhanced Cash Flow: Compressed Order to Cash (OTC) cycle
Customer is a Global CPG Leader in South Africa.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.