The customers’ perception is your reality
Inventory Counting Mobile App for Cooler Spare Parts
Inventory Counting mobile app for Cooler Spare Parts integrated with SAP ECC 6.0 for real-time stock visibility.
Global CPG Leader
Industry: Consumer Products
Solution: Inventory Counting mobile app for Cooler spare parts integrated with SAP ECC 6.0 for real-time stock visibility across the storage locations.
- Maintain stock levels of cooler spare parts in various outlets for maintenance/repair.
- Eliminate paper-based processes, inaccuracies, and data entry errors in inventory counting.
- Inventory counting and reconciliation take too much time and effort.
- Lack of real-time stock visibility.
- Inventory Counting mobile app to count cooler spare parts and upload values to SAP in real-time from the storage location.
- Out of the Box Integration with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Scan Barcodes using the device camera to auto-populate spare parts details from SAP.
- Ability to pause counting and resume from the last recorded count.
- Check differences immediately and perform a recount.
- In case of discrepancy, ‘Checker’ to perform recount to verify and eliminate errors.
- Download Master data (Materials, Storage Locations, Routes, etc.) on the device.
- Active Directory (AD) authentication using the Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform.
- Work Offline- Data is synchronized to SAP when connectivity is available.
- Real-time stock visibility across storage locations.
- Improved Customer Service.
- Lower inventory carrying cost.
The customer is a Global CPG Leader in South Africa.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.