The customers’ perception is your reality
Sigma-Aldrich (now Merck) deployed Unvired CRM Application to access Customer Intelligence
Sigma-Aldrich (now Merck) equipped its sales executives and managers with the Unvired CRM App on iPhones and iPads to access Customer Intelligence and Pre-Sales Information.
Industry– Life Science
Solution– Unvired Mobile Application for SAP CRM enabling the sales force with real-time access to CRM data like Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Tasks via mobile devices.
- The sales team needs real-time access to Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Tasks,
- Sales Objectives, and complete Customer Information questionnaires
- Access to corporate calendar
- The large volume of data -thousands of contacts
- Access to CRM BI and Pipeline Analytics
- Mobile App for SAP CRM 7.0 (iPads and iPhones)
- Access to updated Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities, Tasks in the field
- Access to the corporate calendar with synchronization between CRM and calendar
- Integration with CRM Survey suite to complete customer information questionnaires
- Analytics: Perform Sales Pipeline analysis—see various Charts, Real-time access to reports from CRM BI
- Contextual data flow – With account/contact work on all related transactions from a single point
- Set objectives for sales force and track based on opportunities and closed sales
- Increased sales due to a more productive sales team
- Increased collaboration and cross-selling
- Better Sales Analytics to enhance sales and monitor performance
About Sigma-Aldrich (now Merck)
Sigma-Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology Company whose biochemical, organic chemical products, kits, and services are used in scientific research.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
We selected the Unvired Mobile Platform over other competing platforms because it offered us the greatest value, ease of building custom applications and seamless integration with SAP. Kaneka Americas is live on the Unvired Mobile Rounds Manager and the Unvired Warehouse Management mobile apps (that integrate with SAP) which have enhanced our Asset Maintenance and Shipping processes. Another major reason for selecting Unvired is its team of skilled individuals who understand both SAP and Mobility and are able to identify business opportunities. We found Unvired to be flexible, cost-effective, and responsive while delivering on time. We regard them as our extended team.
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.