The customers’ perception is your reality
A Large Drilling Company deployed Unvired EAM Apps integrated with SAP S/4 HANA to enhance Rig Uptime
Unvired EAM apps that integrate with SAP S/4HANA and SharePoint enabling workers to access Inspections documents, Work Orders, Notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview through smartphones, and tablets.
A Large Drilling Company
Company– A Large Drilling Company
Industry– Oil & Gas
Solution– Unvired EAM apps that integrate with SAP S/4HANA and SharePoint enabling workers to access Inspections documents, Work Orders, Notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview through smartphones, and tablets.
- Field- technicians carry paper forms for rounds and inspections resulting in low productivity, data inaccuracy, and huge effort & cost.
- Workers need access to stock overview, equipment in transit, notifications & work orders to improve operational efficiency.
- Rig Managers need access to rig hierarchy and related documents in offline mode.
- Need real-time and trusted data to make informed decisions.
- Mobile apps for Rounds and Work Order processing – access rounds documents, work orders, notifications, compliance documents, and stock overview.
- Out of the box integration with SAP S/4HANA.
- Mobile apps work offline – Save notification & orders as a draft and synchronize with SAP later.
- Users have access to the Rig structure with access to machine drawings, maintenance manuals, and other documents.
- Web app to monitor and manage equipment transfers between Rigs and countries.
- Inspect equipment and take readings to create measurement documents in SAP with the ability to create a Notification in real-time to report an aberration.
- Integrates with Microsoft SharePoint (Gimmal) for both retrieving and archiving operating procedures/compliance (EHS) documents.
- Mobile Devices: iPhone, iPad & Windows 10 Getac Tablets
- Enhanced Asset Management and Rig uptime.
- Paperless system enabling instant access to high-quality data.
- Reduced operational cost, eliminating manual errors, paperwork, and manual data entry
- Real-time visibility of equipment in transit.
- Increased compliance and reporting to adhere to Regulations
- Structured data reporting with visual analysis to make informed decisions.
A large Drilling Company based in Canada.