The customers’ perception is your reality
Global Services Company in USA deployed Chyme IT Helpdesk Bot for ServiceNow
AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP) enabled chatbot/conversational interface for both agents & end-users, to provide support on incident management, knowledge base search, and send real-time alerts.
Global Services Company
Solution: Natural language and AI-enabled Chatbot that integrates with IT Helpdesk system ServiceNow to provide support from a text/ voice interface quickly.
- Provide automated solutions to tedious tasks, such as password resets or navigating a knowledge base, by making them as easy as sending a text or giving a spoken command.
- Simplify complicated IT processes and minimize employee frustration.
- Need to increase agent productivity while reducing Helpdesk costs.
- Need to provide 24/7 IT support to keep business users productive.
- Provide easy access to support. Ticketing interfaces require too much effort.
- AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP) enabled Chatbot/Conversational Interface for both Agents & End Users, to provide support on Incident Management, Knowledge Base search, and send real-time alerts.
- Out of the box Integration with ServiceNow and provision for other ITSM platforms.
- Automation: Repetitive tasks like Reset Passwords are handled by the bots providing instant solutions to users and freeing up agents for more productive work.
- Knowledge Base search: AI-powered bots provide the most relevant solution to users’ problems based
on historical effectiveness.
- Handover to Human Agent: Alert Helpdesk staff whenever human intervention is needed, so they can focus on more complex queries.
- Omni-Channel interaction from popular messengers like Skype for Business, Facebook Workplace/Messenger, Slack, Cisco Spark, Google Assistant, and others.
- Technology: Chyme Bots Builder, Conversation Builder, Award-winning Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine, Open source AI/Machine learning tools.
- Allows IT service desk agents to focus on more complex queries, therefore saving time and cost while greatly improving support efficiency.
- Simpler Self Service to resolve search queries.
- Reduced support hours & cost of repetitive tasks.
- Relevant, responsive incident reporting.
- Easy system access and asset-related requests.
- Increased speed of support.
Global Services Company based in the USA.