The customers’ perception is your reality
Kaneka deployed Work Orders App integrated with SharePoint to access Compliance Documents
Kaneka Americas equipped its warehouse staff with the Unvired Work Orders App that integrates with Microsoft SharePoint to access the data from SharePoint while performing equipment maintenance.
Solution: Unvired Work Orders Application integrated with Microsoft SharePoint to access the data while performing equipment maintenance.
- Risk of Compliance while performing Equipment Maintenance/Repair
- Need to access Latest Standard Operating Procedures during Maintenance/Repair
- Paper-based Operating Procedures may contain errors/obsolete data
- Access Work Orders, Operations, Equipment, Materials, Object Lists on the iPads
- Access Notification associated with the Order; Capture Damage and Cause to enable better problem analysis
- Check for Spare Parts, Reserve Materials, and Book Materials consumed; Return unused Materials
- Change Work Order, Operations and related data on iPads.
- Access Data from Microsoft SharePoint for Operating Procedures/Compliance documents
- Access data from SharePoint while performing Equipment Maintenance functions within the SAP Plant Maintenance module
- Works Offline
- Mobile Devices: Category 1 Division 2 ruggedized iPads
- Increased Compliance due to Access to Updated/Most current documents
- Eliminate paper-based compliance documents
- Decreased Risk to the business
- Increased equipment uptime
- Increased daily work orders capacity
Kaneka Corporation was established in 1949 when its main products were caustic soda, soap, cosmetics, edible oils and electric wires. Later, the company diversified into polymers, fermentation, biotechnology and electronics, and other fields. Business activities now span a broad range of markets: synthetic resins, resin products, chemicals, foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, electrical raw materials and synthetic fibers.