The customers’ perception is your reality
Mobile and Web Application for prevention of wrong Product Shipment at a Downstream Manufacturer
Unvired delivered Mobile & Web App that allows scanning of the only correct combination of Barcodes at Warehouse entry, loading, and exit points to ensure only correct Chemicals are loaded & shipped.
Downstream Manufacturer in Houston
Company– A Downstream Manufacturer in Houston, Texas
Solution– Mobile & Web App that allows scanning of the only correct combination of Barcodes at Warehouse entry, loading and exit points to ensure only correct Chemicals are loaded & shipped.
- Wrong Chemical Products were being shipped due to the similar appearance.
- Incorrect combinations of Shipping Notice, Bill of Lading, Shipping Order, and Certificate of Analysis used for checking at Warehouse entry, loading and exit points.
- Barcodes on Shipping Notice, Bill of Lading, Shipping Order, and Certificate of Analysis are compared at the time of warehouse entry, loading and warehouse exit using a Mobile App to ensure correct chemicals are loaded and shipped.
- Mobile App allows scanning of only the correct combinations of documents at warehouse entry, loading and exit points. Scans are accepted only if the combinations match and scan document numbers are the same.
- Mobile App built with .NET C#
- Mobile App works offline. Users sign in to the device, do their work and submit all the data before signing out at the end of the day.
- Web App provides responsive (mobile-enabled and Web) reports and User Management.
- Reports: Reports can be filtered by scan type, date, and other criteria.
- Unvired Digital Enterprise Platform (UDEP) used as middleware between Mobile App, Web App, and Database based Backend System.
- Mobile devices: Windows Mobile Intermec CN70e used at Weigh Station & Loading area.
- Reduced Risk/Fines due to Prevention of wrong Product Shipment.
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction due to more Accurate Delivery.
Customer is a large Downstream Manufacturer in Houston, Texas.