Okay—I will admit. Moving offices is not the same as launching humans on a brand new rocket towards space at 16,000 miles per hour. Not even close.
However, it is never easy to move. Especially not during COVID-19 times. And, yet we did it while observing all safety and social distancing procedures this weekend. The question that may come to mind is –Why move now with all the uncertainty of the pandemic?
We feel grateful that the support of our customers and partners has enabled us to make this investment in an expanded office at this time. Our customers are continuing to invest in digital solutions as Work From Home, Social Distancing, and Contactless Interactions become necessities of Business Continuity. Unvired is well-positioned to enable these initiatives via our core strengths of developing web/mobile apps, Chatbots, Digital Forms as well as our Low Code Application Development Platform.
Our technology partners including SAP and Facebook are a pillar of support for us as they are at the center of such large ecosystems. Our channel and services partners expand our market reach and delivery capability.
There are 5 main areas which will mostly benefit from our office move:
- Safety: The expanded office space will allow us to maintain the 6 feet social distancing and other guidelines. Employee safety is paramount to us.
- Employee Engagement/Talent Hiring: The new office doubles our capacity and provides an upgraded environment to our employees—better Internet connectivity, better workstations, and equally importantly better coffee. The new office has an Ideation room that will foster Design thinking and creativity –expect apps with an enhanced User Design/Experience—shall we say beautiful apps.
- Customer Delight: Happier employees and better office environment make for higher-quality development that should enhance our Customer Experience.
- Growth: More engaged employees and happier customers are the best recipes for growth. We will also be able to hire more employees and execute more projects.
- Product Development: This will allow us to hire more employees and better talent that will help us to improve our products and take them to market faster. Specifically, Unvired Digital Forms, our Low Code Application Development platform, and Chyme our AI-powered Chatbots platform will most benefit.
Unvired will continue to hire superior talent during these tough times and invest in our people and facilities. There will be an end to COVID-19 and during and after, Unvired will emerge stronger. I would like to end this blog with a big thanks to our customers, partners, and employees who have made our growth possible.