Digital Transformation is redefining Customer and Employee Experience. The pandemic has pushed companies over the edge to evolve by adapting methods that were not a priority otherwise. Businesses see new app demands flowing unceasingly but unfortunately, there are limited internal IT resources to convert those ideas to digital and build apps. This is where low code app development is empowering the business users/citizen developers to build applications faster. In fact, according to Gartner, Low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity by 2024.
Low-code app development requires little to no coding to build apps. Unlike traditional programming methods, Low-code app development platforms are more efficient as they reduce the complexity and time required to build applications. The use of visual components like the drag-and-drop app builder makes the process of building the app simpler and faster.
Features of Low-code Application Development
Low code app development is powered by a platform that enables the following functionality:
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: The Drag and Drop functionality enables the creation of screens, forms, drop-down menus, labels, buttons, and more. This distinguishing visual interface is a critical component for making it convenient by reducing the amount of coding required and bridging the lack of tech talent.
- Workflow Automation: The easy-to-use visual workflow designer with pre-built connectors to enterprise systems like SAP make workflow configuration like review & approvals, rules & procedures, email routing hassle-free and efficient.
- Integration: Seamless cross-platform integration to meet growing consumer demands is vital for the digital future. Pre-built connectors for ERP/SAP, database, cloud services, and business intelligence systems enable the exchange of data in real-time.
- Security: While low-code app development is critical for rapid deployment, data security is paramount for enterprises business. Secure application development and usability are part of the overall transformation.
- Scalability: The platform should be scalable to handle a growing number of users. Start with small no. of users and scale as you grow.
- Speed: As the process of application development is faster, organizations can respond to the changing market needs faster. IT expenditure reduced by 20% makes way for investments in technological innovations that can lift the process of digital transformation.
- Multi experience: Customer experience is made better with the help of multi-experience development that supports all channels of customer interactions for a unified experience.
Also Read: Kill Paper With A Low Code/No Code Approach
Now, digital transformation can be a rewarding process for you! Turn your ideas into apps with Unvired Turbo Apps, a low code app development platform that empowers business users to build high-performance apps with workflow automation and simplified integrations.
If you want to partner with us on the low code journey, pl. write to us at email@example.com or contact us here.