Experience the power of Low code development with the simplicity of No-code Visual Workflow Designer.
Transformation with Turbo Apps
Build Business Apps Fast
Democratize the process of app development by leveraging visual low-code tools and reusable components to build multi-experience apps fast.
Automate business processes using our visual workflow designer for configuring review & approvals, rules & procedures, sending emails, and more.
Connect all your systems and data with our pre-built connectors for SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint, and others without any data migration. A visual environment with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Turbo Apps Platform- Key Elements
- Drag & Drop Tools: Truly WYSIWYG, choose from a wide variety of field types, layouts, and data components to design apps quickly using Drag and Drop.
- Pre-Built Templates: Save time with our large library of pre-built templates and customize them as per your requirements.
- Reusable Components: Easily share forms and workflows across multiple apps.
- Rich Data Fields: Leverage advanced data fields to capture photos, time & location stamps, scan barcodes & QR codes, attachments, and more.
- Conditional Logic: Hide or show data/fields based on the user inputs.
- Visual Designer: Configure processes like a flowchart and deploy business rules & procedures to set up processes.
- Review & Approvals: Automate workflows for approval requests (like PRs, POs, leave requests, travel requests, loan approvals, etc.) and send notifications for instant actions.
- Connectors: Visual interface with pre-built connectors for SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint, and others to connect all your data and systems without any coding. Low code tools to build custom connectors.
- Automate Data Delivery: Generate custom reports, export them into any format of your choice, and send emails to stakeholders, or send the data to cloud/databases.
- Pre-built Connectors: Integrate all your systems and data with our pre-built connectors for SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint, RDBMS, and others without any coding.
- Low-code Integrations: Low-code tools to build custom connectors to integrate with any enterprise system, cloud, databases, BI, and other 3rd party systems using SOAP/REST endpoints.
- No Data Migration: Extract data from data sources directly without the need for any data migration.
- Export Data With Ease: Export submitted forms data into multiple files systems for business intelligence.
- Intuitive Web Portal: Easy to use web portal for admin users to manage apps, forms, users, and data.
- User & Access Management: Manage users & teams, define roles-based access.
- Revision Control: Push updated app versions directly to end users while maintaining the storing of the older versions and revision logs.
- Flexible Deployment: Cloud, On-premise, or Hybrid.
- Enterprise-Grade Security: A+ security rating by industry-leading 3rd-party information security agencies.
- Dashboards: Customized dashboards with real-time visibility of your field operations.
- Reports: Generate custom reports and charts from the submitted data and share actionable insights with the stakeholders for making informed decisions.
- Form Analytics: Monitor the pattern of how your end-users interact with your forms, and where they stop/drop off so you can optimize the forms to eliminate the friction.
- Data Visualization: Easily create charts, graphs, and visual elements for data visualization.
Turbo Apps Features: Unique to Unvired
Simple, Quick and Low Code Integrations
Unvired offers pre-built connectors for SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint, and others with a visual interface to connect all your systems and data. Our reliable and robust API enables you to connect with any enterprise system, cloud storage service, or 3rd party business apps. With simple authentication and setup, you can sync real-time field data with a wide range of apps and solutions.
Customer Success Stories
Global Manufacturing Company Digitized Work Permit Forms using Turbo Apps.
Mid-stream (Oil and Gas) company Deployed Unvired Safe Work Permit App to enable Digital Workflow.
A Large Tank Storage Company Digitized Paper-based Forms to Enhance Workers Safety & Compliance.
Construction Contractor Company Digitized Safety Forms Using Unvired Turbo Apps.
Our Blissfully Happy Customers
The customers’ perception is your reality
We are extremely pleased with the level of support we receive from Unvired. As a valued business partner, they provide us the necessary, expert resources needed to deliver our own solutions and products. And we find the Unvired team to be flexible and responsive. For example, we have leveraged Unvired’s Drag & Drop Form Builder to quickly deliver mobile form-based applications as well as leveraged Unvired for other integration assistance into our own Utility Management System product.
We deployed the Unvired Turbo Forms app on our iPad and Android tablets to collect asset information in the field for electric motors, gearboxes, fans, compressors, pumps, etc. This was for Inspections of physical asset condition and verifying key information (asset class, rpm, horsepower, and coupling type). Knowing this information helps with asset condition monitoring, failure mode diagnosis, and executing work orders. This year we decided to kill paper. Having to manually search through paper files was time-consuming and difficult. This app has made our lives much easier. Now, we quickly pull up any asset-related information when we need it.
At WEL Networks we are always looking at innovative ways to deliver best in safety, best in service. This trial was extremely successful and it gave our Executives hands-on experience with the Unvired application before selecting Unvired and Cirrotec as our mobile solution providers. Having the ability to approve purchase orders away from their desks simplifies and streamlines the PO approval process, driving commercial efficiencies. In addition to deploying the Workflow App, we are also developing a custom Windows 8 tablet application for our field workforce, integrating with SAP Plant Maintenance with the Unvired Mobile Platform.
Very deep and strong domain expertise in SAP mobile solutions. Strong delivery capability leveraging a mix of on-site and off-shore resources to ensure the optimal outcome for clients. Very customer focussed, highly professional, very flexible in the approach and open to change.
We understand the Retail environment of convenience stores and the operations challenges. Our existing software solutions needed to be extended to mobile devices, and we teamed up with Unvired to leverage their Mobile Platform. We are very happy with the mobile applications that Unvired has delivered and believe that this will help differentiate our solutions.
Reap the Benefits of
Low Code Development
Turn your ideas into apps with our Low Code App Development Platform, Unvired Turbo Apps to eliminate paper, improve efficiency, and enhance data quality.
Popular Use Cases
- Inspections & Audits
- Safety Checklists
- Field Service
- Asset Management
- Work Permits
- EHS Compliance
- Quality Check